Sunday, April 29, 2007

University of Medicine

The University of Medicine from the back.





Gargoyles for Mom.






I was walking around the small street next to the University when I saw that out of the corner of my eye and went “ack!!”




This was no healthy pigeon. It gives me the willies to look at. I don’t know what it is about this bird, but I get creeped out each time I see it.




On to happier things. A very ornate carving above one of the doors.





Kitty! I saw this pretty kitty and came over to try to coax him towards me. That didn’t work, but another cat jumped up and wanted some mad loving.



Showing me her buttocks, like cats do.





A better look at the friendly cat’s eyes.





As much of the University as I could fit into one shot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home