Monday, April 23, 2007

Beach Day

I'm fascinated with how my bruise is turning out. This isn't the best angle for it, but I liked this picture because not only can you see my fun snow pajama pants that I've worn all year since I was a fool and only brought one pair of sleep pants, you can also see the cool slippers I bought at Leader Price for about 2 euros.


That's better. You see, by Saturday morning my knee was turning colors. Ouch. It was the worst of all the areas I hit on the steps.




Back to beach plans! We took the 131 out of Port Marianne, which was a rather nice tour bus. Everyone else in the world had the same idea, since it was packed and we had to separate. I was near the front which was fortuitous since I could take some pictures of various geegaws they had strapped to the wall. I honestly do not know when all of those window-breaker tools would come in handy. Maybe one or two.


This sticker says, "I am sitting down ... I buckle up!" Well, I certainly was sitting down but the buckling was a little more difficult considering there was no buckle to speak of.

I want a swanky apartment that faces the ocean.






There were a ton of various food vendors, but this won first prize for most disgusting + most expensive. This nasty, bright red hot dog costs around $5.50. Ewwww.





I have no idea why this ice cream stand had an American theme, but flag pictures were everywhere. Maybe they think that we're the only ones who could finish four scoops plus whipped cream plus toppings.




There was only the poor man's Space Needle by way of attractions.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, great pictures! I especially like the seascape you used for your desktop. The wound pictures however were gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home