Sunday, April 22, 2007

Going on Holiday

I was feeling whimsical today so I checked out RyanAir's flights out of Montpellier, which aren't numerous, and decided to click on 'London' for a couple days in May. Do you know how much the flights out cost? One euro centime. Apparently there's some kind of promotional deal now in which you only pay tax, so I couldn't pass that up and booked a flight leaving May 10th and coming back May 15th. Total: about twenty bucks.

Hee! I'm off to London! Top of the morning to you!

So I went to Hostel World online to find a hostel, grimacing because I knew how expensive they are. Surprise! I found one for under ten euros a night. Total cost for five nights: about fifty euros.

I feel like something is going to go terribly wrong, but thus far it looks like a pretty good vacation.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're taking a trip to London. You will have had a very well-rounded travel year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home