Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sweating

Great shakes, it's hot! It has to be about eighty here, but with a cool breeze and lots of sunshine. It must be horrible to live somewhere with bad weather. Shame.






I've taken to wearing skirts lately in order to expose my see-through calves to a little UV. My arms are probably just as pale but I have so much arm hair nobody can ever tell.

Looks like cats aren't the only ones getting picked off the streets.









I never noticed these carvings on the building next to mine before.






Here's a good close-up. I like how he's all strainy.









Poor photo, yes, but here's that other Mangy Cat again in Coiffe Par Jacques. I stood and watched him for awhile the other day and notice faint breathing so either he's a realistic stuffed cat or else he's still alive.



I hope Jacques is as kicky and fun-loving as his sign would imply.






Lindsay and I walked around for awhile last night just window shopping since it was after seven o'clock. This was one of the more bizarre window displays; it was for a rather upscale jeweler but they had a rubber ducky pool.



The stairwell to some other apartment complex that was near mine.









Mmmm. We went to the bakery and I got quite a few pictures and left craving sweet things.





These tiny confections look very nice but I could never bring myself to pay 8.90 for a dozen. Well, not easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home