Monday, April 23, 2007

Friday II

Well, I couldn't fit all of Friday into one post, so here's some excess fun.

Lindsay and I were walking around downtown after buying a baguette, and we strolled past a waxing salon where I jokingly mentioned she should book time since we had plans to go to the beach the following day. That idea was taken very seriously and the next thing I knew, I was sitting on a stool in a cramped cubicle waiting for the wax lady.


Lindsay considered her options very carefully. Eventually, she decided on a bikini + underarm combo deal. Wise choice.





Is this neat or what? Rather than 'wax' wax, they pour little beads of what looked like Silly Putty into a heater and then gooped it on, spread it around, waited a couple seconds, then ripped it off. I didn't watch until the underarms. I just sat on the stool at the foot of the table and compulsively munched on my baguette, staring at the wall, the floor, anything that wasn't to my right.


Meow! This little kitty was outside of the Hotel de Ville tram stop, just yowling away. I thought it was so I'd pet him, but as this video shows he was just hungry.


On the way home, I ran into Mangy Cat in the alley, looking less mangy than before. Jacques must be working a cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home