Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Unhappy Post

I do have a lot of things to say but at this point in time I am incredibly busy and stressed. Have no fear; I have been taking pictures of the bruise at consistent intervals so you won't miss anything. In a twist of black humor, the essay that is consuming my life is for an American history class, is written in English, and doesn't count for a thing back home.

And in even better news, our electricity died and now things are beginning to rot in our fridge. Did I mention it's hot? Well, now it's hot and kind of stinky.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stress. You'll get everything done. But, I might suggest ditching what's in the fridge sooner rather than later. It will only get stinkier.

Love you lots.

Aunt Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home