Monday, April 30, 2007

Distraction

Notice my computer in the background and what I was resorting to in order to stop working.







I’ve had Mika’s Relax (Take it Easy) on constant repeat in my head all week, which is ironic because I was neither able to relax nor take it easy at any point. Strangely, as soon as I was able to stop stressing this weekend I can’t stop hearing The Authority Box by Robin Hitchcock and the Venus 3.

Sam and I spent some time out in that strange little park at Paul-Valéry the other day. Little fishes in the fountain.




This looks a lot better than it did when I took it.





Some tubey growth on the side.





I can’t tell whether this pinecone was placed up in the tree on purpose or if there was just some divine will that it should fall suchly.




There are a million snail shells in between the cracks of the bank.





Close up of the shell.





Making sure I’m included in one of the pictures. Hello, hand.





This was the most skittish frog in the world. I wasn’t less than five feet away at this point and the second after I took the picture he disappeared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home