Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pirate of the Comedie

Cute! These ducks were in the Lez Canal that I have to cross to get to the American Library. I kept watching them, thinking about how they were going to deal with the waterfall, whether they’d just try to sail over it or not.

Guess not.







And back into the water they go. I like how they’re in V formation, just like the Mighty Ducks. Quack, quack, quack.




This fun character is a magician that hangs out at the Comedie and always garners a large crowd. The first thing I thought when I saw him was “wow, he looks like Captain Jack Sparrow”. Turns out, he had a pirate flag on his magical bag of tricks so I think the resemblance was deliberate.



Hee, the itinerant musician’s amp is called The Tramp.





No matter how durable or developed I was, I don’t know how much I would like being called Generation Double D.




Gah! I love these water spouts.







My knee is beginning to resemble a bruisey banana.







Turtle, why not? It was just meandering down the road in front of the office without rhyme or reason and eventually a band of alley children came running after it in a crowd of shrieks and flailing arms and thwarted his journey to freedom



This looks like a job for Uncle Tom! The office has been overrun with ants lately and the program directors don’t really seem all that concerned about it.






Nasty.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home