Sunday, April 29, 2007

Aqueduct Fun

Someone had the guts to climb out on the aqueduct and hang this banner which reads “No being (wrinkle) is not ….(wrinkle wrinkle wrinkle).” It’s a good thing they went to all that work making the letters legible.

The Château d’Eau was looking good in the sunset.





We had never noticed quite such an abundance of fish before.





Later that evening, I kept hearing these plaintive mews coming from outside and my first thought was, “oh! Culled alley cat has come back!” Not true. This was just an exceptionally loud cat who wanted let in across the way. I did like how the moon got in the picture was well.




I managed to get the cat mid-meow. It wasn’t too hard.






Speaking of culled, I spotted yet another lost pet sign at the tram stop. This reads, “LOST: I lost Domi on April 20th. Please contact me at 06-24-74-63-08”. It’s become an epidemic.





Crikey! “Lost, Tina 7 months, Jack Russell, Thursday April 5th 2007”.







I was just playing around but I ended up really liking this picture.







You can see, I can’t stop wearing those slippers.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the dusky cat on the roof pictures! Wonder who he belongs to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home