Saturday, October 07, 2006

Rabbits

I have heard some requests to post a picture of Madame, so here she is. And yes, that is a dismembered rabbit's head she's holding. I'll post a good close-up of it later. It's currently stewing in a pot on the stove downstairs. She said I could help myself to it while they're gone, but no thanks. Hopefully it wasn't the pet rabbit from the backyard.


I caught sight of this at the tram stop the other day and hurried off out of the tram to get a picture. Do you know how I know this isn't an American advertisement? Because if it were, there would be a black arm, a Hispanic arm, an Asian arm, and a differently abled arm.


Here's Angel on the roof, looking pretty majestic. I found out that the other cat's name is Kastava, not gestapo. She's looking more and more pregnant.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home