Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Emoetry

Hopefully the Russian girls in my classes are just randomly disagreeable, because at the moment they are doing nothing to recommend their country. There is a third one in my literature class that I had this morning, and I was partnered with her. She was so grouchy, it was unbelievable. And then she kept correcting me on stupid things in an unfriendly manner, and tried to argue over the definition of an 'antithese'. I asked the teacher after class and it turns out I was right. Booyah, Russkies.

I wrote a sad poem today thinking of the two irritating girls in my class.

Russia and Israel, always conjoined
It's like you're addicted to your own sounds
When you understand something, or not, or kinda,
Everyone has to know.
I know why you're in France.
It's because your countries took a vote.
They couldn't stand you anymore
And kicked you the heck out.
I wish I could do the same.
Your voices are like cheese-graters
And my nerves are but soft mozzarella.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I tell Arienne, BE SMART, this
goes for you too Alaina. Can you email me I need a favor.
Aunt Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home