Monday, September 25, 2006

Pregnant Kitty Picture

I don't even know what to do with myself today. On Monday, my first class isn't until 4:00 PM, so there's a lot of down time during the afternoon. Currently on the schedule is visiting Francoise's office to finish my MAXSA assignment, and then going to Building B on campus to drop off something for the library.

Speaking of MAXSA, it's the dumbest thing in the world. It stands for MAXimizing Study Abroad, it's worth one credit, and it's lackluster. The good thing about it is that the whole class consists of sending some anonymous guy a paragraph or two about a preassigned topic every three weeks. So the workload isn't killing me, it's just irritating to have to remember to do it. Last topic was 'name the methods that you'll use to really enrich your experience abroad' as well as 'how do you define yourself'? Lame.

I hurried up to take this picture today, and I know that you can't tell that the kitty has eyes, but she does. I still don't know her name. This is the pregnant one. I was bad this morning and let her inside, even though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do that. She just looked so pathetic outside in the cold and wet that I caved.

Check out this madness. On Saturday when Dad and I were walking around the city, we heard this funky drum band that sounded a lot like the percussion group from Mt. Lebanon. We couldn't understand what these people were doing until they put on these bizarre arm things as well and paraded around on all fours on stilts. Amazing! This isn't a great shot, since my camera's batteries died soon after, but you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home