Monday, September 18, 2006

Actual Classes

My heart is dancing merrily inside my chest - I am relieved of my internship duties with that horrible cross woman, Madame Marti. I went to the office this morning and pretty much begged Francoise to give me the library internship since Joe couldn't fit it into hIS schedule, and I just received an email that it's all been set up and I should go down to the internship office and get everything in order. Oh, I was so dreading having to work from 8:00 until 12:00 two days a week with that lady. Now I'm at the American Library of Montpellier, which (I hope) is infinitely better.

I waited for my class schedule today, and everything looks very nice. Here, I'll recount it:

Monday: nothing until 4:00 PM (woo!), which is French Language for two hours, then an hour lab.

Tuesday: 10:00 literature class with a woman named Pujol Martine. I'm pretty sure that "Pujol" is pronounced "poo-hole", which I cannot even type with a straight countenance. Then French Language again at 1:00, then another French Language at 3:00.

Wednesday: nothing until 12:30, which is - again - French Language. Afterwards is World of Work for my internship.

Thursday: this is my early day - 9:30. Sheesh. That's French Language. Good lord. Then, Culture and Patrimony at 1:30.

Friday: 12:30 French Language, and that's it.

What a wonderful schedule!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaina,
I think you are having way too much fun over there. I am enjoying
your blog. Good to hear you like
your host family
Aunt Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home