Saturday, September 16, 2006

Homestay

Oh man, I have so many pictures I'm going to be an uploading fiend for the next couple of days. Be patient.

So my homestay is like, the best possible option ever. Seriously. They are all very, very nice, and they have good food, and my room is great, and guess what. . . they have a pool. Check it out. This is not the most sunshiney picture ever since it was downpouring when I moved in, but this is the view from my window. Awesome, no?

And speaking of awesome, how cool is the bathroom? I'm going to have to make a conscious effort not to spend hours and hours taking a bath. They have two sinks so there's always room, and I only share the upstairs with the two girls (Nina and Elza) so it's rarely occupied.



This is a picture of the closet in my bedroom. I almost wept with joy when I saw how large it was and how much shelf space I had, since there was no way that all my clothes would have fit in a normal-sized closet.


Oh, check this craziness out. I heard that they were into Native Americanness here, but I couldn't believe that I would see real (or poser) indians in the south of France. They had this huge market thing today (that must be where everyone is on Saturday when nothing is open) with a lot of expensive, artisanal-y craft items for sale.

Okay, more pictures, if you insist. This is one of the dogs (I forget his name). That's really all I can say about him. He's around, I suppose. He likes to lay down.

This little kitty is named Angel, and she is the softest thing ever. Notice that she is minus a working eye as well, just like a Padiddle incarnate. It must be a French cat thing. I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures of her later. There's another cat but she's more elusive and I haven't had a chance to take a picture of her yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home