Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Data Entry

My host family is going on vacation this weekend, which also means that it's a vacation of sorts for me, since now I can do my laundry, talk on the phone, and come downstairs in my pajamas. For now, here's some pictures.

Sam, Katy, and I found this sadistic wall on the way to the zoo awhile ago. I thought my eyes deceived me but no; that is broken bottle glass embedded in the top of the wall to deter n'er-do-wells from stealing the valuable building supplies from the other side.




You can never have too many cat pictures. Especially if the cat is minus an eye. I liked this one especially because it looks like Angel had just broken the pot and was staring at me in defiance. This is the more vocal of the two cats, and I am such a softie I just have to pet him whenever he looks at me and rrrrowls.

I did mostly data entry today at the library, which the librarian kept apologizing to me for since she said it was so dull but I actually enjoyed immensely. She usually gives me rapid instructions that I have to pay attention to closely in order to understand, so it was pretty relaxing to sit back and enter information about literary articles. Most of it was dullsville; lofty essays on Keatsian moral structures and the man versus beast paradox found in Caebee's later works. Oh, psst. I changed the keyboard structure to American so I could type faster (I hate the French keyboard with a passion; you have to hold down shift to get numbers and periods) and the libarian commented on how quickly I'd adapted. I accepted the compliment without mentioning my deviation. I'm a rascal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home