Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lack of Coordination

I just tripped going up the stairs, and was totally busted by this Chinese guy blowing his nose at the top of the stairwell.

Yesterday really was the worst day of my life. Getting on my bike in the afternoon to go home, I was started because the seat was at like a 70 degree angle pointing upwards, which is not a convenient angle to bike on. It was impossible to move it up or down, despite my strenuous efforts to do so. I had to wheel my bike onto the tram, ride several stops, wheel it off the tram, and then I tried to beg my way onto the bus since I obviously couldn't ride the Bike of Hell and I lived about two miles away, but the driver said no and so I was stuck at the tram stop. I deliberated between walking my bike up two miles of hill or breaking down and calling Madame for a ride, and my laziness won out, of course.

Then, getting home, I noticed black bike grease on my awesome cordoroy pants. Of course. Madame washed them for me with this anti-grease agent and I really hope it works.

I only have two classes today, woo.

Oh, Madame is so nice to me. She went shopping yesterday and not only bought me Bran Flakes (apparently the closest thing in France to Frosted Mini Wheats), she also pulled out - a jar of peanut butter! America! Mm! It was the extra-extra-crunchy kind, my favorite, and I made a half sandwich for Elsa this morning (PBJ) so that she can savor the love that is peanut butter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home