Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Last Sunday

I went wild this morning and decided to check out the wifi situation at one of the local cafés. I was quite impressed. Good signal, never kicked me offline. The downside was that I had to pay about four bucks for a diet coke. However, I did get two hours of internet for it.

My chair was in perfect position to watch the dog they had tied behind the bar. The dog was not happy with this arrangement.






After two hours of drinking my coke, I had to pee so bad that I used their water closet, which was literally a closet.





Lindsay texted me in the middle of my internet time and we went for a walk at four which was quite pleasant. We found this cute little park way back in the middle of nowhere. This was on one of the walls.



I wish the fountain had been on.








But there were tadpoles!






On the way back we passed a “Area reserved for boulistes” sign, complete with two different sets of bocceists.




Cute! There was a baby magpie hopping around the grass eating things. Right now it looks like he caught a bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home