Monday, April 02, 2007

Update

Luckily there were no major mishaps yesterday and the parents got here all right. We've been sampling a lot of food, that's to be sure. We picked up a bottle of wine for a euro sixty five this morning and it was rather good. It was Dad's birthday yesterday so we went to Piazza Papa for dinner, which was excellent as well as appropriate.

On the program today was the Lunaret Zoo, and I have some fantastic pictures but I'm using the computer at the office and unfortunately cannot post them yet. Worry not; they'll be up soon.

I think that tomorrow, weather willing, shall be the boat trip in Camargue and then Wednesday we'll spend in Avignon and Nimes. Posting may be scarce. However, I still have a week left of vacation after they leave, so be prepared for a post extravaganza.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you decide what french lit class you're going to take? I signed up for that african one because it fit my schedule, but I hope they offer something else because I don't really want to take that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home