Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shopping Day

I've started making my grocery shopping excursions on Tuesdays rather than Wednesdays, which means that I have to carry my suitcase to class with me before I head out to Leader Price. Today I was dragging my suitcase to the library when I stopped and realized "oh no! I look like I have a wheelie backpack!" Now I'm really embarrassed and self-conscious because I remember how funny Intense Wheelie Backpack Girl was in high school and do not want to provide that kind of humor to the French. Egads.

About ten minutes into my Cinema class today, some yahoo tried to open the main door (which is always sticky and also the professor has declared numerous times that if you're late you should go through the back door) and after a few hearty tugs on the door, does this impressive jump through the open window beside it and almost tears down the curtain. Oh dude! The professor was having none of it. He got all angry and sputtered "sortez! maintenant!" a.k.a "get out! now!" which he did. That livened up the class a little.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just begin to state that I remember wheelie back pack girl in high school. She was weird. I would recommend taking an entire suitcase and then just telling people that you are going somewhere directly after class. What do they know?

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alaina, i am convinced that your blog is the best blog out there. i couldnt stop laughing after reading about Quentin Crisp and about Naughty Boy. Also, it's cool that you have an offer to work at skytop in shenandoah. I've been there before actually...be warned, theres nothing around for a good thirty miles.

-Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home