Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Only the 15th?

I really am turning into a Crazy Cat Lady. There's this stray cat in the alley behind my apartment that is just so darn cute and affectionate that I went out and bought dry cat food at Leader Price just so I wouldn't feel bad walking past her every day without giving her food. I brought a book down the other night and sat on the stoop and read while she laid on my lap and purred and ate a lot of the cat food.

Alaina! Did you buy Diet Coke with lemon? Why, no. It's "The Best" Cola Light with Lemon. It is very, very good at 16 cents a liter.




Because I am a desperate internet fiend, I scoured the D building the other day to find an empty classroom in which to sit and soak in the wifi. This was the only one I could find. Welcome to a French art classroom. Boring.


I did like that their drawings were put up on the wall like show and tell.






This one was my favorite.







I realize that I've haven't posted any scary French public bathroom pictures lately. Here you go. This is the shady lavatory on the basement floor of the library that also serves as a labyrinth. Notice the one open stall looming in the distance.




This is how students in France creatively express themselves. Obviously all of this was done by the same people that were in the art class.







These can be found at various points around the city, but largely ignored because I see dog poo everywhere. I do like the directions, because most people can't figure out what to do with a baggie.




Notice how the waste material is displayed on square number 2. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home