Monday, March 05, 2007

Marathon TV

Is everyone interested in what I actually got done this weekend out of the many, many planned activities? Since I can't find the strikethrough feature ... oh wait. Never mind. Everything's crossed out that I completed. About half, I'd say. No, not even. A third. What is the reason for this poor task completion average? Just a little hit series called Prison Break. Oh, it sucked me in and did not let go. There were two DVDs in the collection I borrowed from Steve and I figured, 'oh, two DVDs, that'll be around eight episodes'. Wrong! They were special Chinese illegally-imported ones and although the quality was sacrificed a bit, they packed about half a season on each one! I spent literally about nine hours watching it straight through last night. The French are crazy for it too, especially due to the presence of Wehntwurzz Meeeeelah, who is a dreamy stud.

Here's what I'm listening to at the moment.

I think that Ms. Schreiner admired the city, and most of all the weather. She came over to watch the Restos du Coeur special on television Friday night and bought us both dessert. I'm earning back my Penn State tuition one crepe at a time.

So I was reading the Digital Collegian and found out that the McDonald's on College Avenue had been closed for the past six months. Wow, what news! Anyway, to reopen it they're having this gala and Ronald and Grimace are showing up in a limo and everyone will celebrate. The interesting part is that the first one hundred people that go in on Wednesday night win a free Big Mac Xtra Value Meal per week for a year. What a prize! You'd find friends you never knew you had with that kind of deal. Too bad I'm not in State College.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home