Monday, February 26, 2007

Brussels, Part Seventeen

They are all about slaves here.





What a classy Pizza Hut. Yes, I broke down and went. I had to! And oh oh oh, it was everything I imagined it would be. I chose one tiny piece of mushroom for propriety's sake and then made a beeline for the Supreme. I think overall I had a half pizza's worth.

I was so delirious with joy that I forgot to take a picture of my plate, which means I had to have been pretty out of it. I did have to wait long enough to laugh at the Dutch translation of the soup bar. They call it the Bar of Soep. Hee.



Lauren, these are the shoes for you. Zaz shoes - how hip would you be?




From another angle. Even I want these shoes.





Be still, my tender heart! This is Arienne’s birthday present. They didn’t know! It wasn’t their green onions! I honestly would have gone here as well but it was literally ten minutes after we left the Pizza Hut and I was still reeling in post-meal bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home