Monday, February 26, 2007

Brussels, Part Thirteen

Later that evening, we all went out to the Delirium, a bar that is probably the most well-known in Brussels since they serve 2004 types of beer. I kind of doubt that claim but I’m sure that there’s some guy that comes in every night and works his way down the menu, which was this huge folder the size of a phone book. I didn’t get anything since we had just had fries, but the boys said that it was good.

The walls and ceilings were completely covered with trays. Here’s Detrick and Paul. Paul was an ex-seminary student from Dublin who made the journey to Brussels in the hopes of getting a job with the European Union. Detrick had been studying at the University of Ghent for the past six months working on his masters in economy.

Brussels at Night.






I love funny restaurant signs.








I don't even know what this place was.





I bet this is a relaxed, easy-going place of business.





Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home