Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Brussels: Part Nine

Oh, what wouldn’t I fondue with that fountain!










The Grand Place is much more exciting and pretty when it’s not all overcast and gray.









Of course we made a stop at the Belgian Brewers’ Museum.







It’s blurry, I know, but we were kind of in a dark basement and I didn’t want to cause a commotion with the flash. Notice how the girl on the right is pretending to dump her beer on Dan’s head.

Yum! This wasn’t my meal. It did look delicious, though. We stopped by an Indian restaurant for lunch. They gave us free bread (score!) and butter (double score!) that had fennel baked in and was very, very good.

Extra yum! I ordered the pear and chocolate pie and it did not fail to deliver the sweet goodness.










1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching Cabaret this morning and thought of you. I hope your doing well and nice pics Brussels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home