Monday, February 26, 2007

Brussels, Part Sixteen

I declare this the best picture I’ve ever taken in my entire life. It surpasses even that kangaroo that deserves to be on a poster. I didn’t even mean to have that building in the background – it was a fortunate reflection off of the display window. I was just laughing at how politically incorrect an Asian-man mask would be if you wore it to a party. I just set it as my desktop background, thereby replacing the long-held fish print.

Guten Tag! More stereotype fun from the Party Store.








Mister Snake Charmer, what tiny feet you have!





Amigos! A Mariachi man.








What kind of boring party would you be having to pick up a Statue of Liberty print?






Ahoy, Arienne! I’m the poor man’s Jack Sparrow! Arrr! This is part two of your birthday present! Ye be warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home