Thursday, March 29, 2007

Puddles

I don't know what this green crap is in front of my apartment, but it's always there. It looks like someone just dumped a ton of radioactive material in the street.






This bus was fun.








Here's the local animal life. We have a lot of pigeons.







Hee, Whippy Creme.








I don't know why this guy was at the tram stop when he obviously wanted the bus. Aha, aha.








I tried to get a picture from a different angle, and ended up with a delightfully inadvertant shot of the local masculine fashions.




Love the pink shirt, dude.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Those French men sure are snappy dressers. I like how they both have their left feet raised as if they are about to break into a tap dance routine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home