Monday, March 26, 2007

Still Not Aigues Mortes

As a quasi-celebration for our last class, Early Russian Montage Theory Cinema was let out an entire fifteen minutes early. Whoa, there. But, of course, I remembered halfway through the class that I left both my Phonetics book and packet at the apartment. Yargh.

List! I may go shopping today since I don't need very much and hence won't have to wheel around any conspicuous luggage. What do I need?

1. Bread
2. Eggs
3. Chocolate Muesli Cereal
4. Fruity Muesli Cereal
5. Lettuce (my lettuce keeps getting all mildewy in the fridge)
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Toilet Paper

Yawn, yawn. Not really an exciting trip aside from the muesli and ice cream. We're currently in a toilet paper crisis state at the apartment, and it is imperative that I buy some today. We're down to using the little Kleenex pocket-packs.

The stars aligned recently and provided me with Alias in continuous form. By the merest chance, both disc 1 and 2 of season 1 were available at the mediatheque, so I watched them greedily and then I went back on Saturday, not daring to hope, and yes! There was disc three! Woo!

Sadly, though, 24 from noon to 4:00 PM has still not shown up.

And now the internet at the office is being fussy and not wanting to upload any of my brilliant photos. Hmmph. So, you'll just have to wait with bated breath until the next post. Be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home