Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Coldness

I take back anything nice I ever said about the weather here. It's been cold, and not just cold, but windy as heck. I'm slowly becoming a hermit.

Also, my nose is becoming inflamed and sore because I keep blowing it on that crappy industrial toilet paper that we have in the house. I think my nose is going to run away from my face like in those dumb commercials.

Ooh, pretty sky.







It's already gone, but the other day some wag put a bottle of vodka on the top of the statue on the fountain. The picture doesn't show it, but it was a pretty high statue.




Because I've been spending so much time in it lately, here's some pictures of my kitchen in its culinary splendor. I mean, the color is really ugly, but the fridge is wonderful since most people only have a dorm-sized deal where you have to put everything in sideways and remove all the contents to get to stuff at the back and things spill like crazy. Our landlady has been MIA for two weeks so we still don't know how the oven works. I feel like I should be concerned that she's been gone so long. She mentioned going to visit her daughter who just had a baby, so maybe the kid was exceptionally cute.



This is our semi-stocked refrigerator that is sadly not so full anymore. Basically I've been surviving on omelettes, bananas, cornflakes, and fake grilled cheese sandwiches. Sounds like my life last year, minus a ton of Blueberry Morning.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is a "wag" and go grocery shopping for crying out loud.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the kid was not so cute and she's hiding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home