Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in Montpellier

I made it back in one piece, good, but I've had to take an extra nap or two to return to normal. I don't have a lot of time to post right now since my first class is in twenty minutes and it wouldn't be a great thing to be the tardy one of the first day. I think this one is Fiction to Film that explores movies that have been adapted from famous novels. I took a look at the course description and I've already read two of the three novels, Lolita and The Shining.

It's really bizarre to see all of the new people swarming around the office and not knowing anything. I barely knew all the names of the people from last semester, so this should take me until May. I'm sure you're all glad to know that my new roommate Suzy is neither creepy nor weird, and luckily we have similar views of food storage/heat conservation/internet access. What more do you need?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home