Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday Post

It's starting to get really chilly here, but thankfully snow is a strange phenomenon around these parts. Everyone left last night, so I stayed up pretty much the whole night with Tracey, Gretchen, Lauren, and Ashley. We played with this tiny, travel-sized Clue game, with French names for everyone, like Reverend Olive for Mister Green and Colonel Moutarde. Also, in French I found out that 'wrench' is described as an 'English key'. I won the second time around.

We also played Boxed Wine, which I thought was called Box Twine until someone pronounced it slowly. That's a good one as well. I kicked Gretchen's butt a few times in Egyptian Rat.

I really don't have much to say since nothing has happened yet. I've got to get used to spending a lot of time in internet cafes. I feel kind of boring.

It'll get more interesting after I actually go places and see real things rather than just taking pictures of signs around the city. I'll also be incommunicado for about two weeks, so over and out.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Hebrew it's a Swedish key. Odd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home