Tuesday, December 26, 2006

After-Christmas Post

I'm clandestinely posting from outside the office since their wireless isn't locked. Thankfully, it's almost 55 degrees here today, but my hands are still really cold. I had an eventful morning - I took tram 2 to the grocery store and picked up crackers, tortilla chips, pasta, and pesto sauce for myself. Then, I went to Monoprix and picked up some wine and chocolate for the girl whose dorm room I hijacked. Oh, and some toilet paper as well, because she was completely out.

So with any luck I'll be out of there tomorrow. Her dorm/efficiency unit is very nice, but the coldness cuts down on the enjoyment factor. I caught the end of Harry Potter last night on basic cable, and I did not agree whatsoever on the voice they used for Harry. In the French version, he sounds about seven years old.

All right, my fingers are freezing off. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home