Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ostrich

Due to my recent internet success, it seems that I will be able to post a succession of videos. This is one of my favorites; it's of an ostrich at Lunaret who is savoring his own poo. Near the end he gets confused and bites his own leg; listen for my giggle. I must have a penchant for bird movies.

As promised, here is an absurdly comical view of the rabbit. Against my judgment, I tried a bit this afternoon and it was pretty good. It tasted a bit like turkey. This was my artistic photographic rendering of the head. We ate the rabbit outside in front of the pet rabbit. That seemed a bit cruel.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for trying out the rabbit. Grandma once fixed a rabbit that Uncle Tom had gotten hunting. I'm not sure that we actually ended up eating the whole thing. I think it was just for everyone to try so we could say we'd eaten rabbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home