Sunday, October 08, 2006

Geese

Hiss! Right after the graveyard, we were waiting for the bus and I got the bejeezus scared out of my by these enormous grey geese. I've heard before that they are better than dogs as guardians of a house, and I think that is a correct assumption. These birds were nasty. At first they kept hissing at me and then all of a sudden they barked in unison. The goose is not known for the melodic quality its song. It was loud and horrible. Oh, I took a video! You can even hear Katy reproaching me halfway through for instigating them.

I zoomed in on the right-hand goose. Amazing that I am, I caught it mid-hiss. Their hiss was incredible - they would literally stick out their tongue like they were dry-heaving and go "haaaaaaaah!" I would not want to mess with them if I intended to burgle a house. Go watch the video, seriously.


Going back to the tram, I caught sight of this piercing edifice. I don't know about you, but I was reminded of a hypodermic needle. Cause you know, I have so much experience with hypodermic needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home