Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kitty Pictures

It was a film-heavy day yesterday, since Friday commenced the 28th annual Mediterranean film festival here in Montpellier. I saw one of the official documentaries called Le Brouillard dans les Palmiers, which was very good, as well as Boccaccio 70, but only the second half, which included a buxom Sophia Loren.

I tried to get a shower but obviously a lot of the other members of the household had the same idea because the water was ice cold.

Cats cats cats! I'll start with the newest addition to the family reunion that's rapidly growing in the backyard. This is ?, Berenger's cat. He's a skittish type (the cat), and doesn't seem to play well with the others. He doesn't like gentle caresses, either. This cat is a waste of time. Look how he has to eat his breakfast - in a bowl completely separate from the others.

Aww, Léon is probably my favorite. He looks nothing like Kestava (the mom), but is so sweet and just loves to be petted (I feel like I'm writing those 'adopt me!' notices at Petco). He's got an ouchie on his front paw.

Here's where my vanity starts to become apparent. That's Reggae, who loves chasing things and following people around. I'm not really sure how happy he was being propped up for the photo op.


Here I am again, brooding and hiding behind the cat, who was becoming increasingly eager to get away from me.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaina,
Leon looks just like Jesse !
Aunt Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home