Thursday, October 26, 2006

Samless Briefs

The girls' dad is here for dinner and for some reason he brought two of the cats, which is fine by me. Strangely enough, they're all related - Kastava is the mom and Angel along with the two foreign cats are the litter.

Here's Angel, warily eyeing (pun!) the newcomers. I'm sad to note that his eye seems to be worse as of late.







Katy pulled me into this lingerie that was ridiculously cheap ( I bought two bras for five euro, combined) and they also sold 'samless' boxer-briefs, hee hee.




This guy at the bus stop was kind of weird today. He was probably a little older than me, and he asked for a pen. I was so pleased that I understood what he was saying that I cheerfully handed one over. Then the bus came, and he just stayed on the bench, while I was like, "dude, come on, I need my pen back". Finally he got on the bus and gave me the pen. Then, a minute later, he asked for it again. So I regave it. He got off at my stop, creepy guy alert number one, and asked me if I knew how to get to (insert foreign French-sounding street name here) which, of course, I did not. Then I thought he said something about going to a party together, but really he just said soirée, as in "bon soirée", a.k.a good evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home