Thursday, October 19, 2006

Carrefour, Take Two

I'm feeling pretty posty today, so here's some more Carrefour love.

Bwah! I'm a shark!
Howdy howdy howdy!
Hold onto your limbs!





I couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought it was just a fish department prop. But it was a real shark indeed, as the nice poissonerie man indicated. He also bragged to me about how he set up the entire fish display himself, complete with . . .



A GIGANTIC FISH! I wonder if it's possible to buy the whole thing at a go, or if you can request a certain filet, or if it's just a show fish and it's been there for months.


Besides marine life, Carrefour was chock full of other goodness. Like Nutella. This is like the holy grail of supermarket stands. I want to swim in a pool of Nutella. Or slowly wade, I suppose.




Ariel, look! You're so famous that your name is a household occurance. They just can't get enough of you. They're enticing you to visit them. Each bottle of househould cleanser pleads "Ariel . . . Ariel. . . "




According the the packaging, Ariel is also active when cold and can do 25 loads of laundry. Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home