Thursday, October 19, 2006

Carrefour

I just had a wonderful, wonderful journey to the grocery store! Oh, it was so fun. I finally found my dental floss, but it was practically hidden in the toothbrush section, and there was only one option, so Oral B is definitely monopolizing the market right now. It could have cost eight euro and I probably still would have bought it. Besides the floss, I also picked up some mint green tea and grapes.

The cereal here seems to be geared more towards children, as shown by this hyperactive blob of a mascot. Is it a ghost? Look at his eyes! Is he wearing a hat?





I took the liberty of enlarging Mr. Shaky, and he's kind of scary looking. What's that peak on his head? Ghost hair? God, he's terrifying.




I probably looked so ridiculous taking photos in a grocery store, but at this point in my tourism state I'm becoming oblivious to people staring at me.


That was taken in their floral section, where the flowers were arranged by color! That's exactly what I would have done.

Are these toilet tissues any good? Well I don't know. They're probably. . . okay. Talk about low standards.




Poor rabbit. It seems like he's trying to escape from his plastic prison.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed along with you at the grocery store...especially about the toilet tissue!! Sure, Wegmans is nice and all, but they have no suffocating bunnies and not nearly as funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home