Thursday, October 26, 2006

Home Movies

I trickily maneuvered my videos here, with a rather boring one to start. The black tiny kitty's name is ?, and the Siamese one is named Reggae, which they pronounce 'raggah'. Note how Reggae's paw is injured so he must limp - French cats are maimed here. I honestly apologize for how shadowy and dull it is. It was getting into evening, and the cats weren't performing.

Let's try our hand at another cinematic delight, shall we? This was taken last Saturday at the big hullaballoo down at the Comedie. This little girl was so adorable I had to take a movie but it was a short one lest people think I'm the creepy weird lady who takes movies of people's kids.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little girl is so cute!! Add about 10 more inches of hair and she'll look just like you when you were that age! People did think you were oriental.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home