Sunday, October 29, 2006

Additional Pets

I think I really am turning into a crazy cat lady. Here's two videos from this morning; the first of which is just them eating. Yawn, I know. But it's one of the only ones I could get with all five (plus Luna!) at a time.



Since I've been seriously neglecting the other pets, here are some sad pictures of them encaged. Hello, bunny. He's not allowed out anymore since he chewed through all the electrical cable in the backyard.

I don't think this rat even has a name, because they seem to forget about him all the time. He just stays in his house and doesn't cause any trouble.


This one is of nutsy Reggae, who loves to play. She's quite an aerodynamic little cat. Like a panther.


2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that girl?

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaina,
Leon looks just like Jesse !
Aunt Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home