Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Beach Last Saturday, IV

Right after I left this festive gathering, I started to walk home since I was all sunburned and tired but wait! The grate was on! Ohhh, the powers that be were smiling today. There were so many women and girls in long floofy skirts the fun was endless! I had to have stood there for a good half hour looking like a perv waiting for these women to come down and expose their undergarments before they hurried away in an embarrassed fluster.

Of course I boiled all the shells after learning from the last time, and this little critter made an appearance. It was pretty gross; I had to grab him and yank him out of the shell. I like his shadow.


Oh no, not tan lines! Noooooooo! However, check out the impressive coloring on my upper arms.




People have made mention of how I post pictures of every bizarre thing imaginable but never really make an appearance myself. Hello! I can’t tell if I really am that sunburned or if the bathroom lighting was just really bad. Here’s me all stinky (so, so stinky) and sandy and unwashed right after I got home. I think the sun made my hair darker, if anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home