Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

I am the worst blogger ever. I still am not able to put up any vacation posts since I'm sitting in the dark at the office under the arches and can't move for fear of turning on the light sensors, which I will inevitably activate when I leave and therefore will have to run for it since the person upstairs is definitely home.

I can write a quick little thing, however, before I am eaten alive by the mosquitoes. My day went by quickly, because I slept from midnight to 11:00, then had nothing to do (sad) so I went back to bed at 1:30 and slept until 8:00 PM. That kind of napping takes work. Luckily for all of you, I won't be getting to sleep anytime soon, so the great posting will begin tomorrow, I hope.

I didn't even realize it was Easter today until late afternoon. Oops. Happy Easter, all.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS MY VIDEO OF A FRENCH PERSON SAYING YOUR NAME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home