Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Pictures

I wish that I had more mind-blowing things to photograph than my delicious dinners, but I don't. Plus, the dinners really are fantastic. Here's the latest - grilled cheese, French style. What makes it French, you may ask? Well, instead of crappy Emmenthal grated cheese in the middle, I used brie. Oh, yes. Fancy. It was okay. The brie was kind of old which was the reason that I could dispose of it so readily.

One of the great things to look forward to on the walk to the Comedie is the horsemeat butcher's stall in the market. Mmm. They even have little horsey statues up on the counter. Black Beauty! No!

Ha! I didn't even have my camera with me when I saw this van, and I was in the middle of my insane cold, but I sacrificed it all and ran to my apartment and back again to preserve this image. From the producers of The Passion of the Christ, we now bring you .... Christian Rage! Heeee.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hows it going long time no talk. LoL I really love the pic of the van. drop me a line some time. Can't wait till ur back...
-Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home