Monday, November 06, 2006

Apartment

I stopped by the Odysseum movie theatre last week since I really had to go to the bathroom and was impressed by the difference between here and the Carmike 5. They have neon! Their prices were just as expensive, though.


This is the stairwell of Tracey's apartment. I talked to Francoise the director lady today about my apartment in the spring, and she said that if I wanted I could swing by other people's apartments and request the one that I like the best. Sounds like a sweet deal.


This creeps me out. It's a thumb with legs. Why? There are several of these advertisements around Montpellier, and I still don't know what they're for. I think some sort of banking institution.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think the thumb with legs is like "let your fingers do the walking" kind of thing?
Aunt Mel

PS are you not staying with your family after the first of the year?

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Alaina said...

It might be that. Or it could be some lame 'thumbs up!' thing.

No, I think that I'm going to stay in an apartment for the second semester. When I get my address I'll make sure to post it. That should be exciting as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home