Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tram Strike

Madame was nice enough to give me a ride to the Malbosc tram stop, where I waited for about twenty minutes before looking at the screen where it says how long it will be until the next tram. On it there was a heavily-abbreviated message that I could barely understand, but the gist was that a tram agent had been assaulted and that they were on strike today to protest for more security. Well, that's all well and good, but I was stranded at a stop pretty far away with no tram and no bus. So I called Madame to pick me up and luckily she was on her way home, so now I'm back here. I had this really packed day, too. I wonder if anyone is going to be in class.

Now I'm left with the question of what to do today. Mainly my options include reading or doing some homework. I suppose I could just sit around and watch a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home