Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pet Store Take Two

Here's a panoramic video of the rodent families at the pet store.


The weather rebounded from being extremely chilly to unseasonably (for me) warm. It was like September weather here - around 60, sunny, breezy. So their plants are still being kept outside. Here's some fall-colored bushy ones.

This is another type of plant that I see often around here, that has little berries instead of flowers.




These are even fancier than the 'fancy mice'.






Oh, fish pictures. This was in the tropical section,





My favorite aspect of this one is the bubbles in the background.







I really like this video of the mice, not only since they remind me of Angelina and Miss Lilly, but also because they were a lot funnier than the other lethargic pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home