Saturday, November 11, 2006

OAS

In a stunning move of synchronicity, two perching cats were spotted above a van advertising . . . The Perching Cat. Soon after I took this picture the man who lived in that apartment came out on the balcony and made me embarassed to be taking pictures of his house.

This proves my point that any word can be frenchified. Le Krishna? Almost as disturbing as the picture itself.







I found a scary-looking chef that almost had my name. Too bad they weren't open.





This was taken in the stairwell of Katy's new host family, who has a beautiful house.




I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture of the sunset. This was right off of the tram stop at the Hauts de Massane. I made a good panorama as well, but that shall have to wait for another time.


Good news for the day - I found out what that crazy intolerance of mine was. Oral Allergy Syndrome describes it exactly. I seem to have a cross-allergic reaction to birch and ragweed pollens. In order of distress, the foods that have the most effect are: cucumber peel, apples, cherries, pears, almonds, watermelon. It's very reassuring to know that this occurs in quite a few people, but not reassuring to read that the only treatment is to avoid such foods. This article gives a comprehensive look at what types of food are most likely to cause problems.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Cheilita said...

Excellent photo of the cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home