Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stealthy!

On my way home Thursday, I was feeling kind of whimsical so I stopped by UM1 (we’re UM3) just to check out the rival turf. However, right outside was yet another lost cat sign. Maybe they’ll start investing in leashes.





Right after turning the first corner I ran into … a pigeon! Just strolling in the halls.






I don’t know how I’d feel about being in an organization named SUMMPS.





To my right was a classroom that I went into although I felt really guilty and didn’t want to run into anyone. But this pun made me smile, as well as the Zach Morris cell phone.



I was sitting in the classroom thinking, ‘there’s something different between here and Paul Valéry, but I can’t put my finger on it’. Now I get it. At this university, the students actually respect the desks and don’t cover every square inch with graffiti.



Just in case, I took a picture of the security warnings.







Is around $1,300 for a refrigerator an unusual amount? It seemed a little on the high side, but I am not up on the appliance costs. I was amused to see that an ‘American’ refrigerator is one that has an ice machine. They don’t do ice here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home