Monday, April 16, 2007

Thursday

Ahh, the Gare St. Roch. Bustling as normal on Thursday morning at 9:00.





Some homeless people were spooning outside for awhile, so we assumed it was a guy and a girl. Nope. Two guys.




There’s a large gap where I didn’t take any pictures, sorry. You miss the hotel room, which was very nice and had a good TV, and the metro trip. Sorry.

We got off the metro, walked around a bit, and then woo! Eiffel Tower! I took a million pictures to make up for my period of laziness.






Cleared of obstructions.








Mom in the park.





The pond nearby had a duckling! Cute!






It just wouldn’t feel like a French monument without armed guards patrolling around.







From almost right underneath.







There were massive lines at each tower, so we just had to wait. And wait. And wait. For awhile we had this British couple behind us, half of which was a whiny, whiny woman. I can’t remember what she said exactly, but it was on the lines of “I hate to queue. If I had it my way, I wouldn’t queue at all. Why aren’t you talking? You know I hate it when you don’t say anything!” They didn’t last long.

We were at the West Pillar.





Tanks a lot.





The elevator coming down.







This was some weird plant that I couldn’t understand outside of the Jules Verne restaurant.






View from the second level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home