Thursday, April 12, 2007

Late Night Again

In academic news, I have a Hobson's choice in my upcoming French literature class for the fall. I only need three credits worth of literature left in my major, which is nice, but there are only two lit classes offered in the fall: 19th century French literature (ugh) or French Literature of African Expression (ugh x2). Professor Vuillemin isn’t teaching either, which makes it worse. In good news, I have French Syntax with Erin, with a teacher that she has had and says is very funny. Excellent!

What’s going to happen next when I get back and I’m neither studying abroad nor in Montpellier? I’ll just start another blog, I guess. I’m too narcissistic to think that people aren’t interested in my life at any given time.

Because it’s 2:30 in the morning and TV is no good, I just went back and checked my word counts for each month. Woo man, they’re high. Here’s a breakdown:

August: 1,101 (remember, it’s from the 25th on)
September: 9,006
October: 11,702 (holy god)
November: 7,945
December: 5,072
January: 4,749
February: 6,152
March: 8,674

Wow. I wish I could make a graph of them. Oh god, I just checked the word count of these entries alone and they’re well over 5,000. That’s more than the all the days of January combined. I haven’t even written about our trip to the zoo and the wacky hijinks that ensued yet.

I can make a graph of them! See what boredom creates? Fun with spreadsheets! Why am I so unproductive? Too bad I can't upload it.

I should rename this blog to be The Long, Windy, Rambling Saga With Occasional References to Studying and Montpellier.

I’m not hungry at all but I want cereal.

I have been playing around lately with the Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 Editor, which is the poor man’s Photoshop. However, it works wonderfully for my needs and I’ve quickly grown enamored of it. Check out the difference it makes:

This boy is not only vomiting profusely on the tram, he’s also hidden in shadow.




That’s better!






I am considering replacing older pictures on this site with improved-looking ones. Is that tampering with the past? I don’t care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home