Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday

Alaina, did you meet up with several distinguished gentlemen from the 19th century? Why, no! These are just professionally-constructed effigies that creep me out!



Heeee! Notice the crying child only has four fingers. Obviously he didn’t learn the first time.




Wooo doggy, that looks nice. It even got all lit up and sparkly after awhile.





I love their Metro signage.






I’m back, due to my blind devotion to many admirers. Let’s take a tiny break from vacation recapping.

I’ve had this entire week off, which is both nice and extremely irritating, since there’s nothing really to do when everyone I would care to hang out with is away in various other countries. The mediatheque people probably know me by name already and have a pool going for how many times I’ll show up there this week. I rented The Craft and some Pink Panther sequel, which I found dull and turned off after twenty minutes. Today’s rentals were episodes 1-6 of season 5 of Friends and Almost Famous, besides watching Elephant in the viewing room. I need another hobby.

Mika’s album Life in Cartoon Motion is extremely fun to listen to.

I’ve been having a contest with myself, how sad, on how long I can go without getting groceries. I still have an unopened box of fruity Muesli, and my main diet staple is cereal, that’s good news. I changed things up and had an omelet for dinner to ensure that my eggs don’t go bad, since I still have about twenty left and fear salmonella. I have four bricks of milk left, and we all know that doesn’t expire until you open them. There’s five packets of Easy Mac, good news. Some ramen. Lots of pasta that I’ll never be able to finish before I leave. There’s several containers of leftovers in the fridge that I can’t even bring myself to open.

One time in 8th grade I brought ramen soup to school in a thermos and then left it in my locker until the end of the year by accident and then I found it when we had to clean everything out and I was like, “what’s in here?” and I opened it. Holy lord, the stench was unbelievable and the thermos was unsalvageable. I shudder at the memory of that smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home